Presented by Emma Lee
Sunday 22nd November 2020 19.00 – 20.00 (GMT)
Webinar cost is £15.00
(Recording is free for ICB members)
The secrets of successful contracting and ensuring client engagement
Working with problem behaviours can involve very high stakes. Where failure to create the right action plan that works for the client can end in disengagement, their seeking another behaviour consultant or even seeking to euthanise their companion, it’s vital we understand the best processes to ensure engagement.
By the end of the session, you’ll understand
- The difference between the doctor-patient model, the expert model and the client-centred model
- The strengths and drawbacks of each model
- Where to start with client contracting
- How to take a client-centred approach
- Common reasons why clients may disengage
- How to overcome biases and tensions
- How to play the role of a critical friend and support your clients to successful resolution.
Please pay and register for the webinar using the button below (please make sure you register after payment)
Once you have paid, Paypal will take you to a registration page, if you are using your phone please scroll down to complete registration.
Once you have paid and registered for the webinar, the joining link and password will be emailed straight to you – THEY WILL GO INTO YOUR JUNK FOLDER
If you do not receive these please email email@example.com
About the presenter