Presented by Jean Donaldson
Sunday 2nd October 2022 19.00 – 20.00 (BST)
Webinar Cost £15.00
(Free for ICB members)
About this webinar
Counselling Dog Clients in 2022
– Most clients are not budding trainers: choosing our battles
– Pushing back effectively against massive misinformation
– Translating the technical into sticky, client-friendly language
– Scripts to get client heads around how behavior works
– Selling The Truth about motivation in a magical-thinking world
- Helping clients understand pernicious reality TV “training”
Please pay and register for the webinar using the button below (please make sure you register after payment)
Once you have paid, Paypal will take you to a registration page, if you are using your phone please scroll down to complete registration.
Once you have paid and registered for the webinar, the joining link will be emailed straight to you – THEY WILL GO INTO YOUR JUNK FOLDER
If you do not receive these please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Presenter
Jean is the founder and principle instructor of The Academy for Dog Trainers, a two-year program in evidence-based dog behavior, training, teaching and behavior counseling. She is a four-time winner of The Dog Writers’ Association of America’s Maxwell Award, and her books include The Culture Clash, Oh Behave! Dogs From Pavlov to Premack to Pinker, and Train Like a Pro. In 2017, Jean was recruited to create Dog Training 101 for The Great Courses.
Her own dogs and dogs she has trained have earned numerous titles and wins in a variety of dog sports, including OTCh, TDX, HIT and FDCh. Before founding The Academy, Jean did exclusively referral aggression cases for six years. She lives in California, with her dog, Brian, adopted in 2015.