Counselling Dog Clients in 2022 Webinar
Presented by Jean Donaldson
Webinar Recording £15.00
(Free for ICB members)
About this webinar
Counselling Dog Clients in 2022
– Most clients are not budding trainers: choosing our battles
– Pushing back effectively against massive misinformation
– Translating the technical into sticky, client-friendly language
– Scripts to get client heads around how behavior works
– Selling The Truth about motivation in a magical-thinking world
- Helping clients understand pernicious reality TV “training”
Please pay for the webinar recording using the button below.
Once you have paid, you will be redirected to the recording. If you have any problems please email email@example.com
About the Presenter
Jean is the founder and principle instructor of The Academy for Dog Trainers, a two-year program in evidence-based dog behavior, training, teaching and behavior counseling. She is a four-time winner of The Dog Writers’ Association of America’s Maxwell Award, and her books include The Culture Clash, Oh Behave! Dogs From Pavlov to Premack to Pinker, and Train Like a Pro. In 2017, Jean was recruited to create Dog Training 101 for The Great Courses.
Her own dogs and dogs she has trained have earned numerous titles and wins in a variety of dog sports, including OTCh, TDX, HIT and FDCh. Before founding The Academy, Jean did exclusively referral aggression cases for six years. She lives in California, with her dog, Brian, adopted in 2015.