Presented by Annie Phenix
Recording Cost £15.00
(Free for ICB Members)
About this webinar
In this webinar Annie asks the question, ‘What does your troubled dog need first?’ and covers the following:
- Adjusting human expectations – seeing the dog in front of you
- Bird’s eye view – touch, sight and sound concerns for the dog
- Trauma responses – the body keeps the score
- Phenix Dogs Case Studies: Jazzy and Princess
- The canine-human bond comes first
- Seek win-win solutions and negotiated settlements
- Behaviour we can’t negotiate and what to do
- Love out loud.
Please pay for the webinar recording using the button below.
Once you have paid, you will be instantly redirected to the recording on YouTube. If you have any problems please email email@example.com
About the Presenter
Annie Phenix is an award-winning author and journalist who has helped troubled dogs and their owner for 25 years. She is a Certified Behaviourist, a Family Dog Mediator, a Fear Free Professional and a member of the Pet Professional Guild and other professional organizations. Phenix is the author of two best-selling books: The Midnight Dog Walkers (2016) and Positive Training for Aggressive and Reactive Dogs (May 2023). Her priority in helping dogs is to retain and improve the canine-human bond with science-backed protocols that are infused with love and compassion for the stressed out and frustrated dog and owner. She seeks win-win solutions for both species.
Photo credit: Shawna Henrie, Blue Dog Photography