Pain is whatever the patient says it is, so listen carefully webinar
Presented by Sophie White
Sunday 18th June @ 7pm (GMT)
(Free for ICB Members)
About this webinar
In this webinar Sophie discusses the prevalence of pain in general practice and behaviour referral, including:
- Signs of pain
- Impact of pain
- Red flags in your behaviour cases
- How to communicate these concerns with the vet team
Please pay for the webinar recording using the button below.
Once you have paid on the PayPal website, you should be redirected back to the registration page. Once here, please complete your registration in order to receive the link to the webinar live room plus the link to the recording, which will be sent out approximately 48 hours after the live event. If you are not directed to the registration page, please ensure that you do not pay again. If you have any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the link to the registration page (unfortunately this system can be a little glitchy on certain browsers).
About the Presenter
- Graduated from the Royal Veterinary College in 2011
- Worked in small animal general practice with a keen interest in pain management & behaviour
- Masters Degree in Clinical Animal Behaviour with distinction from University of Lincoln in 2019
- Spent a year working in a kennel environment at Dogs Trust as a Training & Behaviour Advisor
- Run my own veterinary behaviour referral service. Providing support to owners and their pets, as well as professional development for vets and behaviourists.
Find me at www.veterinarybehavioursupport.com and on Instagram @veterinary_behaviour_support